CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 04, 2008

seems to me

that people in this day and age have a very hard time facing the truth about the world in which we live in. I personally last night managed to piss of atleast 15 people with my views of the world and one person to the point where they actually called our home and comenced chewing me out. Now i was told that "freedom of speech" still runs in this country or whatever it is we live in so why is it that when i express my personal views people have such a hard to accepting it? I am entitled to think what i want and feel as such so why do others what to conform me to their thinking? Why do they get so damn defencive i have never said that ANYONE has to believe my way o thinking nor do i expect anyone to however what i do expect is to be able to speak freely about how i feel when asked and not suffer a lecture for doing so. I do not believe i am a horrible person nor am i cold hearted i myself have just seen the world for what it truely is and frankly i do not like it but i do not like living in fantasy either. I am not asking for people to conform to my way of thinking nor am i asking for them to just agree with me what i am asking is this.....if you strike up a conversation with me be prepared because i am brutally honest and I do not believe in coddling others. I will not conform nor will i change my perspective just to suit your needs. So there it is, If you see the name System up on our messenger it is me, just so you are warned

System

1 comments:

Raine said...

lolol ok