CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

im in for it

but i dont care really, tonight i went to a "pit" party it is in the bush with a HUGE bonfire and there is ALOT of drinking which is what i did lol, we then went 4 wheeling and played hide and seek in the dark. The brothers where there all our friends all their friends and even people we didnt know showed up, the fire was huge and awesome looking and well the whole night was a blast, i did not however drive home we got a ride with a DD that was already there so that was smart i guess, problem is the others inside are gonna be pissed at me cause they quit drinking almost a year ago and well i blew it tonight, i had fun and even though i am prolly gonna get banished forever for doing it i dont care cause it was fun and i would do it again if i got the chance to. I have never had that much fun in my entire life we went 4 by 4ing in the trees and the headlights quit working so we only had the fire light to guide us it was a blast, then we all went GT'ing and or tobogganing and again that was alot of fun to, i lost control though and ended up in the fire lol i didnt get burned though just singed so all in all it was a super fun night

Reckless

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Falling in the fire isn't good. I'm glad you only got singed.

It's possible to have a good time without drinking. Also a lot safer. I know that you won't like this comment but if drinking means that you don't get to come out, I think in the long run you're going to really miss out on the opportunity for lots of fun.

Finding balance in the system is important to everyone. I hope things work out ok.

Raine said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe you could work something out where you could do it again and just not drink? I have fun sometimes just watching everybody else get drunk and stupid without having to do it myself. Getting a ride was really good thinking.