MY NAME IS SAM EYE L , I WILL DESTROY
MY NAME IS SAM EYE L, I WILL DESTROY
MY NAME IS SAM EYE L, I WILL DESTORY
Friday, October 26, 2007
Posted by
TandCrew
at
5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the rants and raves but also sometimes interesting views of many in one living as one
MY NAME IS SAM EYE L , I WILL DESTROY
MY NAME IS SAM EYE L, I WILL DESTROY
MY NAME IS SAM EYE L, I WILL DESTORY
Posted by
TandCrew
at
5:26 AM
5 comments:
Sam you dont have to destroy.You are safe now
The true Sam Eye L can only exist in a human body but a few seconds, and has been threatening and attempting destruction for millenia. He has always and will always be unsuccessful. The light has always and will always be stronger than the dark. If you do not believe that try a simple experiment; walk into a dark room and turn on the light. What happens to the dark? It is chased away by the light, instantaniously. Perhaps it is time to look into the light and see what it has to offer, for I guarentee you that the light has far more benefits than does the dark.
Uriel, the one who watches
is seeing no response shall also watch
Thank you for the posts, Is there any chance you all have an idea on how this thing works? We know everyone and can see everyone in the front yet we did not see this person and or whatever it might be. How would we go about controlling it or banishing it? Do any of you know? Or should we even worry about it?
Kirtana of The Ramadon's.
I think surrounding it with light as suggested by fallen angels is an excellent idea until you can find what drives and/or controls this.
In the meantime, you all need to be safe. Take exceptional care of yourself in this time. It is the time for triggers for sure.
Post a Comment