CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just a message

ok im not naming this post until the end of it because i am not sure what it should be titled. I was pushed to the front and made my way out to be in the world they call "real" and was confronted by a whole new set of problems and issues. Inside is in turmoil right now because of body memories and they are feeding into Wolf which is causing a major issue with her. I was trying to deal with that and now i must deal with outside issues as well. The house that we are living in has a stress level that is through the roof because of the people living in it who are creating it. Namely the boyfriend's brother. I am not sure what i am suppose to do about the situation but i have spoken with the mother of the house and that was no help at all. She basically told me it was in my head what was going on and that there was no issue. I then spoke with the boyfriend and he explained what was happening so i added all that up and along with everything going on within now i know why everything is happening within. I have called on some of my helpers within to control the inner world and now i must figure out how to control the outter world. This in itself will not be an easy task because i myself do not know anything about what is going on within this world and our surroundings. I did however meet Wolf's family tonight and they seem like a good bunch of people to be with. Alot has changed since last i was front. I have spoke with Tyrone about what has been happening within and he said he would see what he can do about helping me gather information on what is truly going on and how we can fix it. Until then i can only try to stay relaxed and calm then work through and find a solution to our problem in the outter world.

~~~MASON~~~

1 comments:

Raine said...

Ummmmm honey- thinking you can ever "control" other people is always a mistake. The only thing you can "control" is yourself and your reactions.