Tyrell is back to excesive drinking again and fighting with everyone, I am beginning to wonder if he is just to far gone to bring back. I have been with him his entire life and he has been through alot but everytime we get over a hurdle he hits another dead on. I do not want to give up on him but he is becoming a hazzard to not only himself but the outside world also. I just cannot have him run wild but i also know he is a very good protector and an asset to the system as a whole. We need him but to what cost?? Is he to damaged to bring back??? Or should i just let him go as a person and send him where he cannot hurt himself or others on perpose or by accident??? Can we as a system handle to lose our strongest most firce protector???? Especially this time a year??? Can he come back again? All these questions and yet i have not been able to come up with an accurate answer to settle my heart and mind. I feel as if i am losing my best friend in the entire world and i am lost as to how to deal with it. I do not want to lose my best friend but i cannot risk the system's safety either. I am lost and torn and do not know which way to turn anymore....
Tyrone
Friday, October 20, 2006
damnit
Posted by
TandCrew
at
6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(((((((((Tyrone)))))))))
Okay...first off, when we spoke I wasn't sure whom you were talking about...thought it was probably someone inside, but could have been someone outside. So scrap most of what I said.
You guys absolutely NEED Tyrell! And he absolutely NEEDS to stop the drinking and fighting. I don't know how to accomplish this, but it CAN be accomplished. Tyrell needs to understand that by drinking and fighting he is not doing his protector job. Drinking sets you all up to get into situations that lead to him needing to fight. He does need to be ready, willing and able to fight, but ONLY if the body is being threatened with physical violence FIRST. Not because he has been drinking and gotten into a situation that he would have never been in had he not been drinking. Maybe what we did with Anne will help for a time...until he is able to do it himself. We kept her in...but able to immediately come out if a situation arose that we needed her. She was not out to start anything, but she was there to finish anything someone else (outside the body) may start. That is key...ONLY if someone outside the body starts something. This keeps you out of jail! We also found that a heck of a lot of stuff never got started because she wasn't out instigating!
Warrier
Post a Comment